New player..Ermm.

Info on Quake 3 and VOGON servers - live status of all Q3 servers

New player..Ermm.

Postby R0tnAx » Tue Sep 14, 2010 02:04 UTC

Hi guy,

I play frequently in CTF and it horrible to see how people play. When i am playing it like..Enemy got flag.. um k.. I go in enemy base (CAUSE the noob is too pusy to come center for real fight...) and ok i am in enemy territory.. I must pay attention but hey guess what?? I need to find him too!! YEAH! Cause it not enough to retreat like a noob in his base, HE HIDE! Hell please it long to find an hiding noob and it ruin gameplay. I know you will something like..Blablabla all are noob gameplay except the one you use blablabla..Humm yeah! But i am not the only one who use this tactic, as i know genzy,nicko,dop and pag are hunter too.

I hope if someone read this message and think i am talking of him..Hell it may be right and he can try to ... play seriously, i know beginner can play like this, i understand that, but player that make more than 1 month they play CTF chaos? It horrible.

:hot:

CTF is not hide and seek, it COMBAT! Play Team fortress if you want to play hide and seek.. :oldman:
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby dyn » Tue Sep 14, 2010 03:57 UTC

Yes, some players are stupid, but trust me, COD4 takes the crown, many noobs there don't even know what IP is. :-D
User avatar
dyn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3900
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 07:50 UTC
Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA
Website: https://vogonhq.com

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby SD » Tue Sep 14, 2010 17:32 UTC

Way back, I used to play more CTF than any other mode (not Q3) and yeah it can be annoying if someone isn't really taking part. But, sometimes it's worth trying to teach them the way of the game, hiding isn't really that lame imho, except if they do nothing BUT hide. Maybe try to give them a few pointers Rot, take them under your wing so to speak. It could be intimidating for some noob to play in CTF and then get battered map after map by a seasoned CTFer like you, although losing is the only way to start winning (if you know what I mean). Maybe get this player to join your team, and you teach him, then play against him some maps, he will probably come out of his shell.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby R0tnAx » Tue Sep 14, 2010 21:39 UTC

Hum yeah i could do that but the only language i can use to teach something is ...French and english and ''noob'' are like 90% spanish. I know that cause when i own them i say : ''Stop hiding that fuking boring -.-'.'' And they answer GTRFJ&?GFH in spanish :blush: :bored: :no:
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby =RS= » Tue Sep 14, 2010 22:36 UTC

This is a good tool cut and paste what they say and pop it in the google translater


http://translate.google.com/#es|en|
User avatar
=RS=
Former Admin
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 13:51 UTC
Location: Liverpool uk
Favorite map: any1
Server: CTF

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby R0tnAx » Thu Sep 16, 2010 01:36 UTC

There is 2 kind of CTF vogon diseases.

1: Noob : New player who don't really know how to play so they try many maners and tricks and hide, camp alot. I consider someone who played more than 1 month in CTF a ..normal player. So any normal player who hide and camp are just not adapted or/and weak.

2: VANDREADATION: This disease is really dangerous, this is the kind of person who spam flag and camp, they are kinda fast and are fucking lucky with pass trough rail. They are not hiding alot but when they decided to hunt you..They with spam all the way eeK! (Play more than 2 game with those persons can be really boring.) ( Kind of person who can write ''How to ruin gameplay for dummy'')


And there is off course.. Real quaker? So all this lead me to one question. I play quake since 1999 and it was with bot and sometime but rarely friends in same house. None of us was camping or/and hiding,spamming. Me and my freidn really tough spam,hide and camp was for Beginner or/and weak.

Question: Vogon CTF Chaos is an exception or it NORMAL to play like this?

Cause seriously i want to know if i am normal, outdated or something like this? I was accustomed with fairplay. Maybe online it different?
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby AG » Thu Sep 16, 2010 02:44 UTC

for all your complaining, you sure were camping and spamming passthru rail on hq2 today lolz.
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby R0tnAx » Thu Sep 16, 2010 02:56 UTC

Fail. You see camping where there is not. I can't spam with BFG. Delay between fire is too huge to be consider as spam. The RAIL-BFG is by default pass trough rail, and that was the weapon i used.

You didn't understood. I said vandreadation was fucking lucky with pass trough rail. Like they alway got you. And me i suck with pass trough rail. Yes i use it, like i said it default with BFG!

Watch with you eye. Understand with your brain.
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby AG » Thu Sep 16, 2010 03:26 UTC

something like that.

also, i was still able to beat vandread even with his cheats (which is why he's still convinced i cheat). i'm not even that good, i just adjusted to his tricks shoots.
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Thu Sep 16, 2010 20:44 UTC

You're wasting your time, I also long report this problem you're saying because of "the problem" was that I take my own style that style that you do not like (my kind of camper or spammer) that my style is developing because there were many people who were hiding and raged for almost 2 years (as they say that if you can not join them) and good to me if I fuck so fuck them too I became more bloody in the field and be a spammer. Later I developed my ability to sense where they were the most fucked up and was incorporating movements of the best players and try to improve, so things went ...

Now after 2 years to be good although some people thought badly of me because I get to trap the bad luck to use an aimbot and I was bored and wanted to improve my style of presenting the movements of players and it's got right now every 8 hits 4 or 5 shots right through the walls. I used task brings me along with Mr. Ag but this guy thinks I'm bad and I think the version you just did to improve my style and investigate and it was only for a period of time also did it because you already suspect I had a way to play in the FFA who knew where I or someone was going to appear in a certain place, I now also clear that I have that ability and just as suspicious of you so about the rookies always think bad of good players. Besides when you discovered that I was using a aimbot use a aimbot for that reason and shot the video (that means you also use safety aimbot in) now the question is that if you've ever used in the FFA server in my I do not care if you use or not use it, if only for curiosity there will be ever used a aimbot (as happened to me).
But in short, to waste my tiemplo to explain to an elderly gentleman who should be doing more mature things to be playing as a teenager and told him the truth (as they say you can not teach new tricks to an old dog.)
What I want and I always wanted for this server is to make friends and have fun even though I fight if anything can be normal as before.

As for you Miss rotnax, you're a fucking rat, and you know because you're a damn rat?, You know very well in your consciousness that there is one person in your clan who is my friend and that friend also uses an aimbot in the same time I also was using (not tell his name not hurt but you know who I mean) and this friend of mine who is in your clan will not fuck or make life impossible, because he does not like me so fuck fuck me? He also uses an aimbot and not just accuse me and know why you do it? simply because you hate me because I do not like me, you damn fag, I hate like you have done something and you know that I realized and then you tell me I'm immature, you do not like lose and you stop complaining to your friend Genz although I believe it is also my friend and even told me that almost always looking for an excuse when you lose. if you lose you say that your mouse problem was that the problem was the lag etc etc always are complaining when you lose and sometimes when you lose me is much worse blood llerbe you and I'm glad.
You're an idiot as I say and not only that friend who also used a aimbot not fuck at least some others that have done and continue to play tricks (now without aimbot) and just fuck me, and all that do not get along with me that is not reason enough to be like a sissy man complaining of every garbage and learn to lose and then I hear that I do not like losing, I do not like to lose as well as several who are here but neither hate nor lose it you do not like losing but just with me whether or hate losing especially me, but you ignore me fall as well as others who are also using aimbot and playing like that, do not tell them anything, you just turn on me.

So the people of Vogon know you're a girl who always complains and also know that there are people who have used a aimbot to fuck and are still playing and not tell them anything.

Apocalipse recently when I played with you thinking that was cheating, I'll tell you it's not because better and so is my reaction to the rail.

SD hey friend what happened? task brings me along with you and do not understand why you are very upset with me even when I utilis aimbot you were not present I remember very well my aimbot utilis with most noobs utilis not against you at any time and you get much of a problem with that quiet no more, no more tranquilisate.

What else because I am practically rhodium of Lords going to believe me but that's the truth so simple,

I am also surprised that the friend was upset irideck, with hints for use and never bother too ugly, the good thing is that I stumbled as long.

But anyway, that's it, the problem itself is rotnax with that fag, he hates me as if I were her male penis gets you in the ass and when he left for another dog, gets jealous and I hate XD no more power, fag rat, you're a quejon and acknowledge and also recognizes a person in your clan who also used and continues to play quietly (do not want to throw away on what that is saying this.) paganeo weeping girl was right to say "wua wua" xD estupideses are a affected by, and if you want a black maricon present as your goal to get it up your ass rich run down into yourself so that you stay calm and let be doing your tantrums.

My recommendation is that the pairs, you calm down (with a dildo in your anus) and study man.

Meanwhile my time doing better things one game when you have time and that ...
DarthVandreadXY
 

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby R0tnAx » Thu Sep 16, 2010 21:07 UTC

DarthVandreadXY wrote:You're wasting your time, I also long report this problem you're saying because of "the problem" was that I take my own style that style that you do not like (my kind of camper or spammer) that my style is developing because there were many people who were hiding and raged for almost 2 years (as they say that if you can not join them) and good to me if I fuck so fuck them too I became more bloody in the field and be a spammer. Later I developed my ability to sense where they were the most fucked up and was incorporating movements of the best players and try to improve, so things went ...

Now after 2 years to be good although some people thought badly of me because I get to trap the bad luck to use an aimbot and I was bored and wanted to improve my style of presenting the movements of players and it's got right now every 8 hits 4 or 5 shots right through the walls. I used task brings me along with Mr. Ag but this guy thinks I'm bad and I think the version you just did to improve my style and investigate and it was only for a period of time also did it because you already suspect I had a way to play in the FFA who knew where I or someone was going to appear in a certain place, I now also clear that I have that ability and just as suspicious of you so about the rookies always think bad of good players. Besides when you discovered that I was using a aimbot use a aimbot for that reason and shot the video (that means you also use safety aimbot in) now the question is that if you've ever used in the FFA server in my I do not care if you use or not use it, if only for curiosity there will be ever used a aimbot (as happened to me).
But in short, to waste my tiemplo to explain to an elderly gentleman who should be doing more mature things to be playing as a teenager and told him the truth (as they say you can not teach new tricks to an old dog.)
What I want and I always wanted for this server is to make friends and have fun even though I fight if anything can be normal as before.

As for you Miss rotnax, you're a fucking rat, and you know because you're a damn rat?, You know very well in your consciousness that there is one person in your clan who is my friend and that friend also uses an aimbot in the same time I also was using (not tell his name not hurt but you know who I mean) and this friend of mine who is in your clan will not fuck or make life impossible, because he does not like me so fuck fuck me? He also uses an aimbot and not just accuse me and know why you do it? simply because you hate me because I do not like me, you damn fag, I hate like you have done something and you know that I realized and then you tell me I'm immature, you do not like lose and you stop complaining to your friend Genz although I believe it is also my friend and even told me that almost always looking for an excuse when you lose. if you lose you say that your mouse problem was that the problem was the lag etc etc always are complaining when you lose and sometimes when you lose me is much worse blood llerbe you and I'm glad.
You're an idiot as I say and not only that friend who also used a aimbot not fuck at least some others that have done and continue to play tricks (now without aimbot) and just fuck me, and all that do not get along with me that is not reason enough to be like a sissy man complaining of every garbage and learn to lose and then I hear that I do not like losing, I do not like to lose as well as several who are here but neither hate nor lose it you do not like losing but just with me whether or hate losing especially me, but you ignore me fall as well as others who are also using aimbot and playing like that, do not tell them anything, you just turn on me.

So the people of Vogon know you're a girl who always complains and also know that there are people who have used a aimbot to fuck and are still playing and not tell them anything.

Apocalipse recently when I played with you thinking that was cheating, I'll tell you it's not because better and so is my reaction to the rail.

SD hey friend what happened? task brings me along with you and do not understand why you are very upset with me even when I utilis aimbot you were not present I remember very well my aimbot utilis with most noobs utilis not against you at any time and you get much of a problem with that quiet no more, no more tranquilisate.

What else because I am practically rhodium of Lords going to believe me but that's the truth so simple,

I am also surprised that the friend was upset irideck, with hints for use and never bother too ugly, the good thing is that I stumbled as long.

But anyway, that's it, the problem itself is rotnax with that fag, he hates me as if I were her male penis gets you in the ass and when he left for another dog, gets jealous and I hate XD no more power, fag rat, you're a quejon and acknowledge and also recognizes a person in your clan who also used and continues to play quietly (do not want to throw away on what that is saying this.) paganeo weeping girl was right to say "wua wua" xD estupideses are a affected by, and if you want a black maricon present as your goal to get it up your ass rich run down into yourself so that you stay calm and let be doing your tantrums.

My recommendation is that the pairs, you calm down (with a dildo in your anus) and study man.

Meanwhile my time doing better things one game when you have time and that ...


And still don't get it? You are ban and not supose to be allow to write here.

Shut up. No one read you.
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby Apocalypse » Thu Sep 16, 2010 21:14 UTC

I didn't think you were cheating. But as of now you are still banned for cheating from before. That is why you got kicked from CTF on both computers the other night.
User avatar
Apocalypse
Former Admin
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 19:21 UTC
Location: U.S.A.
Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby AG » Thu Sep 16, 2010 21:46 UTC

DarthVandreadXY wrote:You're wasting your time, I also long report this problem you're saying because of "the problem" was that I take my own style that style that you do not like (my kind of camper or spammer) that my style is developing because there were many people who were hiding and raged for almost 2 years (as they say that if you can not join them) and good to me if I fuck so fuck them too I became more bloody in the field and be a spammer. Later I developed my ability to sense where they were the most fucked up and was incorporating movements of the best players and try to improve, so things went ...

Now after 2 years to be good although some people thought badly of me because I get to trap the bad luck to use an aimbot and I was bored and wanted to improve my style of presenting the movements of players and it's got right now every 8 hits 4 or 5 shots right through the walls. I used task brings me along with Mr. Ag but this guy thinks I'm bad and I think the version you just did to improve my style and investigate and it was only for a period of time also did it because you already suspect I had a way to play in the FFA who knew where I or someone was going to appear in a certain place, I now also clear that I have that ability and just as suspicious of you so about the rookies always think bad of good players. Besides when you discovered that I was using a aimbot use a aimbot for that reason and shot the video (that means you also use safety aimbot in) now the question is that if you've ever used in the FFA server in my I do not care if you use or not use it, if only for curiosity there will be ever used a aimbot (as happened to me).
But in short, to waste my tiemplo to explain to an elderly gentleman who should be doing more mature things to be playing as a teenager and told him the truth (as they say you can not teach new tricks to an old dog.)
What I want and I always wanted for this server is to make friends and have fun even though I fight if anything can be normal as before.

As for you Miss rotnax, you're a fucking rat, and you know because you're a damn rat?, You know very well in your consciousness that there is one person in your clan who is my friend and that friend also uses an aimbot in the same time I also was using (not tell his name not hurt but you know who I mean) and this friend of mine who is in your clan will not fuck or make life impossible, because he does not like me so fuck fuck me? He also uses an aimbot and not just accuse me and know why you do it? simply because you hate me because I do not like me, you damn fag, I hate like you have done something and you know that I realized and then you tell me I'm immature, you do not like lose and you stop complaining to your friend Genz although I believe it is also my friend and even told me that almost always looking for an excuse when you lose. if you lose you say that your mouse problem was that the problem was the lag etc etc always are complaining when you lose and sometimes when you lose me is much worse blood llerbe you and I'm glad.
You're an idiot as I say and not only that friend who also used a aimbot not fuck at least some others that have done and continue to play tricks (now without aimbot) and just fuck me, and all that do not get along with me that is not reason enough to be like a sissy man complaining of every garbage and learn to lose and then I hear that I do not like losing, I do not like to lose as well as several who are here but neither hate nor lose it you do not like losing but just with me whether or hate losing especially me, but you ignore me fall as well as others who are also using aimbot and playing like that, do not tell them anything, you just turn on me.

So the people of Vogon know you're a girl who always complains and also know that there are people who have used a aimbot to fuck and are still playing and not tell them anything.

Apocalipse recently when I played with you thinking that was cheating, I'll tell you it's not because better and so is my reaction to the rail.

SD hey friend what happened? task brings me along with you and do not understand why you are very upset with me even when I utilis aimbot you were not present I remember very well my aimbot utilis with most noobs utilis not against you at any time and you get much of a problem with that quiet no more, no more tranquilisate.

What else because I am practically rhodium of Lords going to believe me but that's the truth so simple,

I am also surprised that the friend was upset irideck, with hints for use and never bother too ugly, the good thing is that I stumbled as long.

But anyway, that's it, the problem itself is rotnax with that fag, he hates me as if I were her male penis gets you in the ass and when he left for another dog, gets jealous and I hate XD no more power, fag rat, you're a quejon and acknowledge and also recognizes a person in your clan who also used and continues to play quietly (do not want to throw away on what that is saying this.) paganeo weeping girl was right to say "wua wua" xD estupideses are a affected by, and if you want a black maricon present as your goal to get it up your ass rich run down into yourself so that you stay calm and let be doing your tantrums.

My recommendation is that the pairs, you calm down (with a dildo in your anus) and study man.

Meanwhile my time doing better things one game when you have time and that ...

you aren't coming back.
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby R0tnAx » Thu Sep 16, 2010 22:18 UTC

Sorry i cracked and i readed his crap :DD. I just fucking laugh! you still think i used aimbot and i never used one. You prick :D. ''Genz although I believe it is also my friend and even told me that almost always looking for an excuse when you lose.'' Ahahah genz is like this xD? Seriously? ahh that sad. Id like to see screenshot when my ping are normal 30-40 ( that when i'm not laging) and i'm loosing on that screenshot. Can you :D?

My note on school are great i do not need to study. And i'm not gay.. For all those insult i think you deserve a ban from forum. IDK that an admin decision but they accept such insult?I can quote some ''you Miss rotnax, you're a fucking rat'', ''you calm down (with a dildo in your anus) and study man''(Ok that just gay and displace), ''you're a girl who always complains and also know that there are people who have used a aimbot to fuck and are still playing and not tell them anything.''(Never used aimbot + Beautifull insult),''the problem itself is rotnax with that fag''

Admin verdict? (:
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby =RS= » Thu Sep 16, 2010 23:30 UTC

anyone found cheating with be banned for life as simple as that
User avatar
=RS=
Former Admin
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 13:51 UTC
Location: Liverpool uk
Favorite map: any1
Server: CTF

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby Tripredacus » Fri Sep 17, 2010 00:42 UTC

DarthVandreadXY wrote:You're wasting your time,... TL;DR


I am vandreadtarded. Except no cheats and no hook. :knight:
User avatar
Tripredacus
Former Admin
 
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 08:10 UTC
Location: Buffalo, NY
Favorite map: Q3DM2
Server: FFA

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby dyn » Fri Sep 17, 2010 03:14 UTC

R0tnAx wrote:Sorry i cracked and i readed his crap :DD. I just fucking laugh! you still think i used aimbot and i never used one. You prick :D. ''Genz although I believe it is also my friend and even told me that almost always looking for an excuse when you lose.'' Ahahah genz is like this xD? Seriously? ahh that sad. Id like to see screenshot when my ping are normal 30-40 ( that when i'm not laging) and i'm loosing on that screenshot. Can you :D?

My note on school are great i do not need to study. And i'm not gay.. For all those insult i think you deserve a ban from forum. IDK that an admin decision but they accept such insult?I can quote some ''you Miss rotnax, you're a fucking rat'', ''you calm down (with a dildo in your anus) and study man''(Ok that just gay and displace), ''you're a girl who always complains and also know that there are people who have used a aimbot to fuck and are still playing and not tell them anything.''(Never used aimbot + Beautifull insult),''the problem itself is rotnax with that fag''

Admin verdict? (:


Well free speech is allowed, like you can say you support and believe in Adolf Hitler, but personal insults are not allowed.
User avatar
dyn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3900
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 07:50 UTC
Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA
Website: https://vogonhq.com

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby SD » Fri Sep 17, 2010 06:32 UTC

New tricks shoots anyone?
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby Apocalypse » Fri Sep 17, 2010 16:18 UTC

He did insult Rotnax, should he be banned from bbs?
I don't really care what he says about me. He is unimportant to me. (don't know about anyone else)
User avatar
Apocalypse
Former Admin
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 19:21 UTC
Location: U.S.A.
Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby Infinity » Fri Sep 17, 2010 16:35 UTC

Vand should does drop the F bomb likes hes playing a game of quarters :)
Infinity
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 22:47 UTC
Favorite map: q3ctf4
Server: CTF

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby SD » Fri Sep 17, 2010 16:41 UTC

Well, if it were solely up to me, I would ban him purely on account of his annoying walls of text :DD
But he should never be allowed back on the servers, the bug-bear for me is that he cheated, we proved it, he got banned, but has pretty much constantly tried to circumvent that ban. Which says to me hes a child and not man enough to take his punishment. You do the crime, you do the time. Plus he can't be bothered to even try to speak English, he just pastes a load of nonsense into some shitty translator. There are a lot of players here who's first language isn't English, and that's cool, but at least most of them make the effort.

//rant.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby Infinity » Fri Sep 17, 2010 16:53 UTC

If this was FaceBook i would have "Liked" SD's comment :)
Infinity
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 22:47 UTC
Favorite map: q3ctf4
Server: CTF

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby SD » Wed Sep 22, 2010 18:32 UTC

A few quotes of choice, just because it amuses me......

DarthVandreadXY wrote:
and this friend of mine who is in your clan will not fuck

Don't ya just hate it when your friends won't fuck?

DarthVandreadXY wrote:because I do not like me

We don't like you either.

DarthVandreadXY wrote: just fuck me

Wow, ya desperate or what?

DarthVandreadXY wrote: the good thing is that I stumbled.

More like fell flat on your face when we busted you hacking.

DarthVandreadXY wrote:male penis gets you in the ass

If you're that way inclined, you seem to know a lot about this?

DarthVandreadXY wrote: to get it up your ass

Ass fetish?

DarthVandreadXY wrote:stay calm

When getting it up the ass, right? Good tip.

DarthVandreadXY wrote:(with a dildo in your anus) and study

Surely that's no good for your concentration?

[/quote]
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby R0tnAx » Wed Sep 22, 2010 21:06 UTC

SD wrote:
DarthVandreadXY wrote:(with a dildo in your anus) and study

Surely that's no good for your concentration?


Omg i lol'd


Some study while eating,other while listening music,some even watch TV while study! And now... Vandread study with a dildo in the ass? I respect your concentration to do that... o.O
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby SD » Wed Sep 22, 2010 21:27 UTC

Well, the thing is, I took all those quotes from that (typically) epic post he shoved in this thread. I admit, I was bored, but I thought it made for an amusing post :)

SD - King of piss taking
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: New player..Ermm.

Postby Apocalypse » Wed Sep 22, 2010 21:34 UTC

vandread had that one coming sd :)
User avatar
Apocalypse
Former Admin
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 19:21 UTC
Location: U.S.A.
Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4


Return to Quake 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BLEXBot, CommonCrawl [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 0 guests