Postby Apocalypse » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 UTC

all of this is almost true LOL!
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Re: The Older We Get?

Postby SD » Fri Jun 17, 2011 15:27 UTC

Very good! While we're at it I'd like to put in a plea for my new campaign, which kinda relates to point 15 -

Why the FUCK do people call you and when voicemail cuts in they listen to the ENTIRE fucking greeting, wait for beep and THEN hang up?! They do this ALL the time in work. If you have no intention of leaving a message then HANG UP when the thing picks up/cuts in! Don't listen to the WHOLE damned outgoing message! Our greeting at work isn't even interesting! It's the one pre-recorded in the base unit! ASSHOLES!!!!!!
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby Apocalypse » Fri Jun 17, 2011 18:30 UTC

SD wrote:Very good! While we're at it I'd like to put in a plea for my new campaign, which kinda relates to point 15 -

Why the FUCK do people call you and when voicemail cuts in they listen to the ENTIRE fucking greeting, wait for beep and THEN hang up?! They do this ALL the time in work. If you have no intention of leaving a message then HANG UP when the thing picks up/cuts in! Don't listen to the WHOLE damned outgoing message! Our greeting at work isn't even interesting! It's the one pre-recorded in the base unit! ASSHOLES!!!!!!

I thought this was funny ......i knew SD would get a kick out of it. he is getting old now hahahaha! :oldman:
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash

Postby sistah » Sat Jun 18, 2011 18:12 UTC

Yeah, excuse me, the freezer deserves a light!
Also the no.15 when you call back and you get no answer..

Most of them are funny :lol: :lol:
sistah
Former Admin

Favorite map: Backlot

Return to Humor