To the Admins of COD4 Anarchy..

Fun stuff

To the Admins of COD4 Anarchy..

Postby pikachu » Mon Sep 12, 2011 03:43 UTC



:-D :lol:
pikachu
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 03:38 UTC

From Pikachu xD

Postby *kar!na* » Mon Sep 12, 2011 03:55 UTC



"greetings to the admins of Vogon"

With Love

Pikachu
User avatar
*kar!na*
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 02:09 UTC
Favorite map: WetWork
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: To the Admins of COD4 Anarchy..

Postby dyn » Mon Sep 12, 2011 14:41 UTC

Videos are always nice, but i have other concerns right now. If you are banned or something like that, let me know and i will remove it.

Problem is elsewhere. I asked admins to try to support the server a week ago, but nobody really did contribute for COD4, so i had to cancel main server. Server is pre-paid till OCT 04th, it will expire on that date. Sorry about that... For me running servers is not a problem, most stuff runs on its own, only problem is paying for it all the time.
User avatar
dyn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4011
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 07:50 UTC
Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA
Website: https://vogonhq.com

Re: To the Admins of COD4 Anarchy..

Postby IJ » Mon Sep 12, 2011 19:25 UTC

Not that it matters with the servers going down and all, but yeah id ban you for that. Maybe I have in the past. who knows... who cares. You may think that the admins hate you for going out of your way to ruin the game for everybody, but hey we're admins. we just ban you.
User avatar
IJ
Former Admin
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 18:21 UTC
Location: Jersey City, NJ

Re: To the Admins of COD4 Anarchy..

Postby sistah » Tue Sep 13, 2011 15:24 UTC

Sooo...what's the point of the thread?

Anyway, you "forgot" to include the part where I said to you that I don't wanna ban you.

Don't feel bad, I love you too, I said that I hated you before because you keep blocking the doors frequently.

But I don't hate people, I just don't like some of them.

So let's correct the propaganda, and say I didn't liked you before, but since you stopped and being nice to others I have no problem with you.

I hate (don't like) hackers too, but I also hate (don't like) players blocking the doors because they are bored.

I warned you couple of times but then I realise that your point was to be banned. (I'm just saying)

Even If you were my best friend, I would do the same thing.
And I 'm not changing my mind.

Of course my point was not to be permanent ban, cause you are not a cheater,
but if you do this again I will ban you again.
Isn't that logical?

Only if Dyn says it's ok to not be banned.

But I don't think he cares for such a childish arguments.

As he said, the server will be down if we won't donate.

Finally, thank you for making a video for me, no one did this before. :D

:king:
User avatar
sistah
Former Admin
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 07:01 UTC
Location: 010101010101
Favorite map: Backlot
Server: COD4
Website: www.reddit.com

Re: To the Admins of COD4 Anarchy..

Postby AG » Tue Sep 13, 2011 15:27 UTC

once the server goes down, neither of you will have to worry about this anymore.
User avatar
AG
Former Admin
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: To the Admins of COD4 Anarchy..

Postby dyn » Wed Sep 14, 2011 13:35 UTC

Exactly. Also Pikachu was banned for a while, i doubt he wants to be banned again. I didn't look at the video, but i think it's his way of complaining about what players do when he is playing, or he sees it that way.

The bottom line: nobody cares. When you are playing with 50 people, there will always be someone doing something wrong. Most people will relax and enjoy the game, others will complain all day.
User avatar
dyn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4011
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 07:50 UTC
Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA
Website: https://vogonhq.com

Re: To the Admins of COD4 Anarchy..

Postby Apocalypse » Wed Sep 14, 2011 23:37 UTC

dyn wrote:Exactly. Also Pikachu was banned for a while, i doubt he wants to be banned again. I didn't look at the video, but i think it's his way of complaining about what players do when he is playing, or he sees it that way.

The bottom line: nobody cares. When you are playing with 50 people, there will always be someone doing something wrong. Most people will relax and enjoy the game, others will complain all day.


Yes he is blocking again.
User avatar
Apocalypse
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1005
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 19:21 UTC
Location: U.S.A.
Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Re: To the Admins of COD4 Anarchy..

Postby pikachu » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:35 UTC

dyn wrote:Videos are always nice, but i have other concerns right now. If you are banned or something like that, let me know and i will remove it.

Problem is elsewhere. I asked admins to try to support the server a week ago, but nobody really did contribute for COD4, so i had to cancel main server. Server is pre-paid till OCT 04th, it will expire on that date. Sorry about that... For me running servers is not a problem, most stuff runs on its own, only problem is paying for it all the time.


Dyn I respect you all time. you know my behavior since long time ago. we whant donate but we need speak with you about business.

IJ wrote:Not that it matters with the servers going down and all, but yeah id ban you for that. Maybe I have in the past. who knows... who cares. You may think that the admins hate you for going out of your way to ruin the game for everybody, but hey we're admins. we just ban you.


And you are?? :crazy3: I'm Legend in Anarchy and I play here since you were born. (try go away from me if dont want got owned.).. :fuckoff:

sistah wrote:Sooo...what's the point of the thread?

Anyway, you "forgot" to include the part where I said to you that I don't wanna ban you.

Don't feel bad, I love you too, I said that I hated you before because you keep blocking the doors frequently.

But I don't hate people, I just don't like some of them.

So let's correct the propaganda, and say I didn't liked you before, but since you stopped and being nice to others I have no problem with you.

I hate (don't like) hackers too, but I also hate (don't like) players blocking the doors because they are bored.

I warned you couple of times but then I realise that your point was to be banned. (I'm just saying)

Even If you were my best friend, I would do the same thing.
And I 'm not changing my mind.

Of course my point was not to be permanent ban, cause you are not a cheater,
but if you do this again I will ban you again.
Isn't that logical?

Only if Dyn says it's ok to not be banned.

But I don't think he cares for such a childish arguments.

As he said, the server will be down if we won't donate.

Finally, thank you for making a video for me, no one did this before. :D

:king:


Umad Sistah? you are admin because I helped you alot with Dyn, because Dyn loves me alot. :blush: anyway, the video are a fun mode of say to you not be mad with me for the blocks. not only tooo you. :lol:

dyn wrote:Exactly. Also Pikachu was banned for a while, i doubt he wants to be banned again. I didn't look at the video, but i think it's his way of complaining about what players do when he is playing, or he sees it that way.

The bottom line: nobody cares. When you are playing with 50 people, there will always be someone doing something wrong. Most people will relax and enjoy the game, others will complain all day.


Yes I got banned for 15 minutes. that a record dude. what the point to ban me for 15 minutes? if all the server like me, with blocks or not blocks. I win the respect of the players. since the server is online.
Anyway the bans or the insults. what about the cheaters? :sceptic:

PD: Just be aggressive with the cheaters not with me. feel the love noobs. :fart:
pikachu
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 03:38 UTC

Re: To the Admins of COD4 Anarchy..

Postby pikachu » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:37 UTC

Apocalypse wrote:
dyn wrote:Exactly. Also Pikachu was banned for a while, i doubt he wants to be banned again. I didn't look at the video, but i think it's his way of complaining about what players do when he is playing, or he sees it that way.

The bottom line: nobody cares. When you are playing with 50 people, there will always be someone doing something wrong. Most people will relax and enjoy the game, others will complain all day.


Yes he is blocking again.


No Apo, just I blocked the door to record the video.
pikachu
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 03:38 UTC

Re: To the Admins of COD4 Anarchy..

Postby SD » Fri Sep 23, 2011 15:34 UTC

evil pikachu wrote:
IJ wrote:Not that it matters with the servers going down and all, but yeah id ban you for that. Maybe I have in the past. who knows... who cares. You may think that the admins hate you for going out of your way to ruin the game for everybody, but hey we're admins. we just ban you.


And you are?? :crazy3: I'm Legend in Anarchy and I play here since you were born. (try go away from me if dont want got owned.).. :fuckoff:










This is the kind of shit that will get you banned. " I play here since you were born " - no one gives a shit how many hours a day you spend playing. Either check your attitude or shut the fuck up.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1612
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: To the Admins of COD4 Anarchy..

Postby sistah » Sat Sep 24, 2011 09:24 UTC

evil pikachu wrote:Umad Sistah? you are admin because I helped you alot with Dyn, because Dyn loves me alot.


Image
User avatar
sistah
Former Admin
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 07:01 UTC
Location: 010101010101
Favorite map: Backlot
Server: COD4
Website: www.reddit.com


Return to Humor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests