***If you are BANNED from COD4 post HERE ONLY***

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Re: ***If you are BANNED from COD4 post HERE ONLY***

Postby Q_Q_ME » Thu Dec 05, 2013 02:57 UTC

Hey Heinz

You've been playing here long enough to know that there's a an autoban in place and you know that if you get to far ahead of the other top players your going to receive an autoban.

Simply watch your scores and don't get more than 25 kills ahead of the second top player on your own team, including the 2 top players on the apposing team.

As far as whitelisting goes only dyn can whitelist a player and dyn only whitelists players that lend their support by devotedly donating each and every month to help pay for the server costs.

Unfortunately dyn is on vacation at this time and not available to whitelist or unban anyone.

BTW, Coming to the board just to request us to whitelist you is a pretty bold move considering that in all the years that you've been playing
on the ARSE TDM ANARCHY server I've yet to see you lend any support via a donation.

I regularly post console messages in the server notifying the players that we need their support and donations to maintain the servers and how to get to the board to donate.
I know for a fact that you've been in the server many times when I posted the donation information.

As far as the autoban is concerned, If you take the time to search the board I'm sure you'll find many posts about the autoban and why it's been put in place.

Heinz' The autoban should lift automatically, if you still can't access the server in a few days post back and let me know.

Looking at these screenshots taken when you received your last autoban for score difference with a minute and 16 seconds left to play it would be
totally unfair to all the other players to whitelist you and let you rape them at will without the possibility of being autobanned for score difference. :no:
Your Tean Scores.jpg

The apposing Tean Scores.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Favorite map: Crash
Server: TDM

Postby WizardSleeve » Thu Dec 05, 2013 21:59 UTC

Hello, I am WizardSleeve. It appears that I have been banned though I don't see any sort of "you've been banned" message when I try to connect. It just fails at the 11th attempt. I'm not sure if the point is to try to spawn camp here because "EVERYONE" does it and it seems with enough players if you don't you lose. I was TOTALLY spawn camping. I had 2 LMG's with overkill on and I had quite an impressive lead on everyone else when I got a connection interrupted message and fell through the floor. If spawn camping isn't the allowed I apologize. Would you please unban me if have been banned? I don't know my GUID but my ingame name was WizardSleeve.
WizardSleeve

Postby Q_Q_ME » Fri Dec 06, 2013 01:06 UTC

Hello WizardSleeve

Before we can check on the ban we need to know your in game player name and what server you were playing on at the time of the auto ban.

Regards
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby fallout » Fri Dec 06, 2013 13:16 UTC

I know this player. That's his ingame name ( WizardSleeve ). And knowing him, he did get caught by the AutoBan.
Wizard, you should now be aware that there is a script running to prevent hackers from dominating and spoiling it
for everyone. Try to keep your point spread below 50+, otherwise you'll get what you got yesterday. This TempBan
doesn't last long, you should be back in a couple of days. Welcome to Vogon.

:yes:
fallout
Former Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby steigrafx » Sat Dec 07, 2013 20:30 UTC

You are absolutely right, it is quite unfair of me to play on your server as much as i do without contributing. I just contributed $50 via PayPal.

Thanks for all your time and hard work.

Kevin (HeinzKetchup)
steigrafx

Favorite map: Vacant

Postby steigrafx » Sat Dec 07, 2013 20:51 UTC

Oh, and by the way, I don't consider what I do to be "rape." I think that word should be reserved for hackers.
steigrafx

Postby Q_Q_ME » Sun Dec 08, 2013 04:02 UTC

Welcome to Vogon Heinze and Thanks for the donation.

It’s greatly appreciated and we only wish more players would be as forthcoming as you and support the cause with donations.

As for the word rape I’ll give you that one, it does come out sounding a little harsh when I put it that way.

As I stated before, dyn is not here to manually remove a ban right now so all I can tell you is to wait it out and it should automatically re-instate you in a few days.

When you’re able to re-access the server, I can only suggest that you watch your score and don’t get so far ahead of the other players that you get yourself auto banned again for score difference.

As for the whitelisting you’ll have to wait till dyn gets back and we have a chance to talk to him about it.

PS: If you could post your Paypal conformation Number, I'll see to it that it get's posted in the donation section.
Or you can post it yourself Via this board Link: http://vogonhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2327&start=60
Regards

Q_Q_Me :oldman:
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby steigrafx » Sun Dec 08, 2013 15:29 UTC

Thanks. I made the post with my PayPal confirmation number.

And I am now un-banned and playing again. I'll try to keep an eye on my score.

Kevin
steigrafx

Postby RR » Fri Dec 20, 2013 14:55 UTC

Hey,

I got autobanned from the TDM server today (December 20th) at around 10am. Needless to say I wasnn't cheating, I think someone else as when I got kicked I was in first place by about 30 kills. My ingame name is galaxy. And I am from Canada!

If you could unban me that would be great!

Thanks,
RR
RR

Postby Q_Q_ME » Fri Dec 20, 2013 16:11 UTC

Hello RR, AKA, galaxy

As you must already know there is an autoban for score difference to insure that hacks can't take over the server when there are no admins in the server to ban them.

Unfortunately the only one who can rescind a ban is dyn and he's not available to un-ban you at this time.

I'm not going to go into detail about the autoban system for score difference except to tell you that you should be automatically un-banned in a few days.

In the future when you're able to re-enter the server and play again, to avoid the autoban for score difference,
I suggest that you watch your score and try not to get too far ahead of the top 2 players on the opposite
team and the number 2 player on your own team.

PS: As you know we depend on the support of our members and players who contribute in the way
of donations to insure that we can make the monthly payments needed to keep our servers online.
To ensure the survival of our servers the members and players only donate whatever amount they can afford.
Any and all contributions/donations are always greatly appreciated and do not go un-noticed.

Regards

Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby best_player » Fri Dec 27, 2013 03:17 UTC

hey guys just got "connection interupted." the name i was using was "[coram]" on TDM server at around 10:15PM today (Thursday Dec 26th.) i was trying to watch my score sorry about that. wasn't hacking however. thanks in advance for unbanning me and thanks for the great server!
best_player

Postby harox64 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 06:21 UTC

Hello Q_Q_Me,

HaroX64 here,

I think I got autoban via high score, but not sure. Time of disconnection : around 00:30 2013-12-27. If you don't see any other violation exception overkill, please can u ask Dyn to unban me.

Thank you in advance and if I'm not banned, let me know and I will fix my connection.

P.S. BTW Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014 to all your team :D

HaroX64
harox64

Postby Q_Q_ME » Fri Dec 27, 2013 14:32 UTC

Hey Guy's, best_player, harox64

There's nothing showing to indicate that either of you received anything other than an autoban for score difference.

Unfortunately dyn is away and not able to un-ban anyone at this time.

Try going through the process that I sent you in a PM the last time you guy's experienced this problem.

If that doesn't work you just have to wait and let the autoban run it's course and it should automatically lift in a few days.

PS: For more information check your New PM's.

Have a safe and Happy New Year Guy's.

Regards

Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby Q_Q_ME » Sat Dec 28, 2013 06:05 UTC

harox64 wrote:Sorry to answer you here Q_Q_ME, but my PM box is empty :S
I didn't received any PM. In the autoban post, you said me that you sent me a PM. It seems that my Vogon account doesn't work properly.

It's OK harox64 Try Now I just re-sent the PM!!
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby SD » Sat Dec 28, 2013 17:03 UTC

You may need to re-send again. Harox's account wasn't verified so PM feature was disabled (this applies to receiving as well as sending)
Q - If it was in your outbox and isn't any more then it may well have delivered but no guarantee. Might be best to send one more time.
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby Q_Q_ME » Sat Dec 28, 2013 17:08 UTC

Will do, Thanks for the heads up.
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby Vartazian » Tue Dec 31, 2013 03:00 UTC

Hey this is =.VaRtaZiaN.= Every few days/ weeks I am able to join then just get kicked and cant rejoin. I think this means I am perma banned. I would like to request an unban, as I have played on this server for years on and off. I have already posted in this forum around a year ago..but now the same thing seems to be happening again. There are many hackers, but eventually end up getting kicked. I have gotten autokicked before having gotten a lead of 50 kills or more , but now it seems as if it is permanent. I have played cod4 for over 5 years, and have never hacked and never will. I make cod4 codjumper maps, and have demos for every single game I play. Ingame name was either =.VaRtaZiaN.= or [email protected]

Please unbnan me. PS: here's proof if you want to see that im an avid cod4 player.. I made this map and 5 others for the codjumper community.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_UpA1rKxcA[/youtube]

xf: Vartazian147
Vartazian

Postby Q_Q_ME » Tue Dec 31, 2013 04:40 UTC

Hello Vartazian
There are 2 Vogon servers, the TDM and the FFA.
We need to know which server you were playing on when you think you received a ban/autoban and an approximant date.

Were good at what we do, but were not Physic’s.

PS: The fact that you know how to create a mod is only proof that you can create a mod it has nothing to do with any proof of anything you may or may not be doing while your playing in any of the Vogon servers.

Regards
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby SD » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:35 UTC

This is ironic, I got banned too! And given that 1) - I suck, and 2) I was in spec at the time - it's fairly safe to assume it wasn't autoban...
SD
Former Admin

Postby Wubsy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 14:59 UTC

I think it would be better if someone made a thread with all the rules and stuff like: when you get an autoban, only dyn can unban, the only thing you can do is to have patience, etc. I know you can't make it sticky, but you can always edit.. umm, editing bumps it up, right?
I don't think that cheaters would come to the board and ask why they were banned. Also, if someone was banned for their behavior, then that someone would already know this.
So, in this way, if someone gets an autoban (or a ban for behavior) and comes to the board, he/she will see that thread and voila, no more cluttering and no more repetition (I mean, don't you get tired of telling them the same thing over and over again? :) )
It wasn't the case for me because I've looked at the forum (I was autobanned for score difference some time ago) before saying anything. But it seems that most of the ones that come to the board to ask why they were banned are oblivious, so to speak, to those facts and almost every time it is the same problem: autoban.
Wubsy

Postby SD » Tue Dec 31, 2013 15:24 UTC

Hmm, yes, we could do that. Not a bad idea at all. I was feeling kinda sorry for ol' QQ as he tends to deal with this kinda crap over and over again. Maybe he could cut/paste a bunch of his posts from here and shove them in a new topic called "COD BAN FAQ" or similar.
SD
Former Admin

Postby Q_Q_ME » Tue Dec 31, 2013 19:58 UTC

Thanks for the Suggestion Wubsy

If you’ve been autobanned for score difference!!
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3146

Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby Heli Pilot » Fri Jan 03, 2014 19:39 UTC

Not sure if I was auto banned or what happened. I don't think I was ahead at all and then the screen went crazy and now can't get back on.

Almost forgot I was on the FFA Server.

Heli Pilot
AZ
Heli Pilot

Postby Q_Q_ME » Sat Jan 04, 2014 00:35 UTC

HI' Heli Pilot

Dyn is the only one who can un-ban a player.

Since dyn is not available, if you were issued a ban for what ever reason you'll either have to let the ban run it's cores or hope and pray that dny get's back before the ban has run it's cores so he can un-ban you..

If you think you were autobanned for score difference you need to read the post in the link below.
http://vogonhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3146&p=31474#p31474

Regards
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby fallout » Sat Jan 04, 2014 15:21 UTC

I was there when it happened. HeliPilot and another player were well ahead of the rest when the other player got
Autobanned. When that happened, HeliPilot soon followed. It shouldn't be to long HeliPilot. Be patient.

:ohno2:
fallout
Former Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

hello everyone help me

Postby NINO78DZ » Wed Jan 08, 2014 19:18 UTC

helpe me I play on server death match three minutes and I find myself disconnected from serveur has SEVERAL recovery
NINO78DZ

Re: hello everyone help me

Postby Q_Q_ME » Wed Jan 08, 2014 19:59 UTC

Hello NINO78DZ & Welcome to Vogon.

First of all you posted in the wrong thread on the board, you should have posted here http://vogonhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2827

The logs show that you were banned from the ARES TDM ANARCHY Server on 6-1-2014.

I have to contact the Admin that issued the ban before I can provide you with any information concerning the ban.

At the present time there is no one available with the authority to un-ban a banned player.

I'll post back with more information after I speak with the admin that issued you the ban.

Regards
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby NINO78DZ » Wed Jan 08, 2014 20:57 UTC

thank you help me please
NINO78DZ

Postby Q_Q_ME » Wed Jan 08, 2014 21:08 UTC

Be patient NINO78DZ

The admin I have to speak with lives in a different time zone and I won't be able to speak to him till tomorrow.

Please do not post again till I get a chance to speak with the admin.

I'll be sure to post as soon as I speak with him.

Regards
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby NINO78DZ » Wed Jan 08, 2014 21:14 UTC

thank you I am patient
NINO78DZ

PreviousNext

Return to COD4