Got kicked or banned??

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Got kicked or banned??

Postby BOnes4War » Mon Sep 05, 2016 23:12 UTC

I play under the name SoulStealer. Tonight a player named FastTurtle decided to go after me about switching to the winning team. He continued to call me a team switching pussy and team changing fag and would no let up. I initially replied saying I was on the same team from the start of the round. He continued to bash me which was not a big deal to me and I assumed he decided he was going to troll me for some reason so I fired of a handful of comments to him about his mental state to troll him back. At the beginning of the next round I made one comment in response to another player that remarked about what was going on and suddenly I got connection interuption and now all I get on my favorites list is the server i.p. and can't connect.

Is this guy an admin or what? If he is then it's blatant admin abuse. If not then I'd like to know why I was removed from the server and he continued to play when he was the one who initiated this whole thing and was far more abusive towards me than I ever was to him. I've played on this server and do not cause problems. The only thing I do is call out hackers and that's it. Other than that I generally keep my mouth shut.
BOnes4War

Re: Got kicked or banned??

Postby fallout » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:09 UTC

FastTurtle

I watched the entire banter between all parties. At 2 minutes before the round, I said 'enough of the insults'.
And again, at 1 minute. Confirming what you admitted to ( I made one comment ) I banned you for that.
Maybe now you'll listen when an Admin intervene's.

fallout :angry2:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: TDM

Postby BOnes4War » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:20 UTC

Were you under another name? I recall someone making a comment like that but it was an unfamiliar name. But mind if I ask why you didn't step in sooner and shut him down before it got to that point? Also he was clearly the instigator and was in most terms very abusive towards me for no reason. Yet he was allowed to continue playing. I'm not trying to cause a problem here. I'd like to understand why he was not banned also. And is this a perm or temp ban?
BOnes4War

Postby fallout » Tue Sep 06, 2016 13:24 UTC

He didn't continue the insults, you did.
Ban will last 24 - 48 hours.

fallout :eyesclosed:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby karinalyric » Sun Sep 25, 2016 17:25 UTC

hello fallout... how are you? i have a problem... was playing yesterday and i go AFK for about 1 hour and by the time i came back i was already banned... and today the problem remains... what happened? was because inactivity?

thank you ;)
karinalyric

Postby fallout » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:54 UTC

Could you provide a server and ingame name, so I can investigate?

:)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Return to COD4