Clan and Admin abilities

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Clan and Admin abilities

Postby CptPolarBear » Thu Jun 08, 2017 21:52 UTC

Hello, My name is CptPolarBear, several other individuals and myself play in the Call of Duty 4 server very frequently and lately we have been noticing that there is no means to remove the hackers that come into the server and ruin the game for everyone. Is there a clan that populates the server? If so, where are they and how can we get in touch with them? If there is not, could we potentially create one and have admin abilities to at least temporarily ban(48hrs or so) individuals that are blatently hacking? I look forward to your responses. There are actually two people in the server as I am typing this using WallHack right now. Everyone has called them out, I have typed !votekick !voteban !rules nothing works. Please take into consideration my offer and let me know what needs to be done. The server is suffering from these degenerates...
CptPolarBear

Re: Clan and Admin abilities

Postby fallout » Thu Jun 08, 2017 22:04 UTC

CptPolarBear

There is a mechanism to deal with hackers. It's an AutoBan after score difference. At about 60+ kills ahead of the next
player, it will disconnect that player for between 24 - 48 hours.

This is not a "clan based" community. We have multiple Admins that monitor both server's. At present, there are no plans
of acquiring any more Admins.

Thankyou for your post.

8-)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: TDM

Return to COD4