Banned

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Banned

Postby amit98075 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 09:44 UTC

Hi,

I think I am banned from the server 192.224.23.210.

Yesterday while playing it show connection interrupted post that I am not able to see server name only IP is available.

Can you please check if I am banned from the server, If yes then kindly let me know why I was ban.

Please remove the ban.

Thanks in advance

Kuku
amit98075

Re: Banned

Postby Fierfaks » Sun Dec 17, 2017 14:26 UTC

You are not the only one playing with the nickname.
Under what circumstances did the communication fail?
Fierfaks
TM

Server: TDM

Postby fallout » Sun Dec 17, 2017 15:13 UTC

It was probably AutoKick Kuku. The server will kick a player for score difference.
What that means is, it will kick a player for having so many kills ahead of the next
player. This is probably what happened. It usually lasts 24 - 48 hours. In the future
please keep this in mind. It's intended to catch hackers, but applies to all players.

:o
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby amit98075 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 16:06 UTC

Hi,

I was again blocked today, I and two of my friend were playing yesterday it was working fine.
Today when we login its not working.

I am very much sure we all followed auto assign rules.
As we all were playing in same IP(192.168.2.9) we are not able to join the server.

Can you please check.

Thanks in advance!!
amit98075

Postby fallout » Wed Jan 10, 2018 14:15 UTC

Could you provide all 3 user names and what server you were on????

:o
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby Fierfaks » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:15 UTC

amit98075 wrote:Hi,

I was again blocked today, I and two of my friend were playing yesterday it was working fine.
Today when we login its not working.

I am very much sure we all followed auto assign rules.
As we all were playing in same IP(192.168.2.9) we are not able to join the server.

Can you please check.

Thanks in advance!!

I asked, the two of you, not to play simultaneously in the same team. I thought that they heard me. Later, a third joined. Therefore, I forbade you. (We do not have a command, or a clan server.)
Fierfaks
TM

Postby Bravia » Sun Feb 25, 2018 14:40 UTC

Eu fui banida por algum administrador. Eu estava errada jogando fora do mapa. Alguém pode tirar o banimento? Eu não posso jogar mais fora do mapa?:(
Bravia
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Sun Feb 25, 2018 14:57 UTC

Fixed! :)

Note to admins: Bravia is ex-admin, she is not cheating.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8

Postby fallout » Sun Feb 25, 2018 15:22 UTC

My apologies dyn but, he was cheating. I caught him outside the map. He asked if I was an Admin,
I said yes. He then said, kick me. So I did.

If anyone knows the rules regarding glitching, is him. To be that arrogant to an Admin warranted me to ban him.

:angry2:
p.s. and please use English so the rest of us understand what your saying
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby dyn » Sun Feb 25, 2018 15:29 UTC

Bravia is former admin. She also helped a lot with other things, spent a lot of hours on COD4 helping players and so on. I am sure it was just a misunderstanding, nothing to worry about.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby Bravia » Sun Feb 25, 2018 15:33 UTC

Desculpe se eu fui arrogante com você Fallout, não foi minha intenção a um verdadeiro administrador. No passado eu já encontrei muitas pessoas falando que eram administradores e os mesmos não eram. Eu achei que era um trapaceiro, mas me enganei. Outra coisa, se eu soubesse que era você eu não teria te desafiado...rsrsrs.
Mais um vez, desculpas.

p.s.: I dont speak english. Sorry
Bravia
Former Admin

Postby fallout » Sun Feb 25, 2018 15:37 UTC

Dyn. Former Admin or not, this was not a misunderstanding. She made herself completely understood when she said
"kick me". From my perspective, any and all players are subject to the rules. Present and former.

:sceptic2:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby fallout » Sun Feb 25, 2018 15:38 UTC

Apology accepted.

8-)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby dyn » Sun Feb 25, 2018 15:43 UTC

She didn't know you are an admin, probably because you used some other name. This actually happens on servers. I remember i said something similar to a few people who pretended to be admins in the past, on Q3 and other games. Even more, sometimes you also find players who intentionally rename to 'admin' and similar.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby Fierfaks » Sun Feb 25, 2018 15:44 UTC

Hi Bravia ! (:
What is your nickname in the game? :zip:
So that I do not follow you. ;)
Fierfaks
TM

Postby Bravia » Sun Feb 25, 2018 15:53 UTC

Is Bravia... Or Janna
pq eu nao posso colocar emoticons aqui? :(
Bravia
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Sun Feb 25, 2018 15:56 UTC

Smileys you can insert when composing a message, profile picture and other stuff you can update @ User Control Panel.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby Bravia » Sun Feb 25, 2018 16:24 UTC

Obrigada por me ajudar Dyn. Estou indo almoçar. Daqui umas 3 horas estarei de volta. Abraço
Bravia
Former Admin

Postby Q_Q_ME » Sun Feb 25, 2018 19:56 UTC

Fallout’ up till now I’ve been quiet about this subject till all mentioned parties had a chance to post and reply.

Fallout’ It was only a few short weeks ago when you were in the server and I and other’s were complaining to you about player’s glitching and using elevator glitches and going out of map.

I was surprised when you fallout told us in the server that dyn said that glitching and going out of map was not considered cheating.
You said that there were only a few glitches that you would enforce as cheats.

You were allowing SmokingJoePot and other’s to use glitches like elevators and go out of map and when anyone complained you said it was OK and let them do whatever they wanted to do in the server.

When I read what you posted about Bravia it just seemed to me to be a little hypocritical after what you told us in the server about what dyn told you about glitching and going out of map and that they weren’t considered cheats.

fallout wrote:Dyn. Former Admin or not, this was not a misunderstanding. She made herself completely understood when she said
"kick me". From my perspective, any and all players are subject to the rules. Present and former.

PS: Fallout’ just so were clear and no one thinks I'm making anything up about what you told us that dyn told you about the new rules concerning glitching and going out of map and cheating, there were other Vogonhq.com members in the server who still donate who were also complaining and were privy to you telling us about the new rules changes that you claimed dyn came up with.

So now I’m confused!!
My question to you now is: “Can we or can we not use glitches and go out of map and cheat on the ARES Servers or will admins still ban players like dyn instructed his admins to do so in the past”??
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Favorite map: Crash

Postby fallout » Sun Feb 25, 2018 20:28 UTC

I'm going to make this very plain and very clear. After discussing this issue, dyn and I agreed that glitching would be allowed
on the server's. With two exceptions. One being the turret on Pipeline and outside the map. All the rest were allowed.
I hope this settles this issue.

8-)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby Q_Q_ME » Sun Feb 25, 2018 20:36 UTC

Then why were you allowing smokingJOePot to go out of map without banning him??
let me make it very clear to you that I have demos of it and when I'm in the server I still start a new demo at the start of every map so there's no question to what takes place or what's said in the server.
I have the demos of it.
I'll be talking to dyn about a few things to get his take on them.
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Favorite map: Crash

Postby rookie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 22:05 UTC

I can backup every thing that fallout told you..this is dyn's call and its exactly like fallout said so unless we hear otherwise that's the way it stands.
rookie
TM

Favorite map: chinatown

Postby Bravia » Thu Mar 08, 2018 14:30 UTC

Desculpe, mas num passado não muito distante eu ouvi o Fundo dizer que o nome do servidor tinha anarquia como base e isso se espelhava para as regras. Trapaças eu entendo que seja totalmente não aceito e eu tenho certeza disso, mas glitch, eu não sei dizer.
Peço desculpas a todos por essa discussão, pois foi por um erro meu que isso veio acontecer.
Da mesma forma que eu já tinha pedido desculpas para o Fallout, pois se eu soubesse que era ele, eu não teria desafiado ele.
Bravia
Former Admin

Postby Bravia » Thu Mar 08, 2018 14:36 UTC

maybe you do not understand me well, because translators sometimes do not work properly.
Bravia
Former Admin

Postby Bravia » Thu Mar 08, 2018 14:39 UTC

Fundo = Dyn :) desculpe-me Dyn pelo corretor ortográfico
Bravia
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Sat Mar 10, 2018 07:15 UTC

Bravia wrote:maybe you do not understand me well, because translators sometimes do not work properly.

I understand you 100%. Servers are not meant to be too strict. If there are too many rules it just turns people away.

And of course, if admins are using different names they shouldn't be surprised if someone doesn't know they are admins. Still it is a good tactic, a lot of cheaters will turn off their stuff if they see admins around. In time they even learn what alternative names admins may use.
dyn
Site Admin

Return to COD4