Introducing myself

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Introducing myself

Postby GR1T » Fri Oct 26, 2018 00:23 UTC

Hi all.

I've been playing a good bit lately on the Ares COD4 server and having a great time. I usually jump on for a couple of rounds and then hop off depending on what map is next in the rotation.

I've been playing COD4 since it first came out and have been in two separate COD clans. At one point we were even playing competitively in some tournaments. As everyone knows, COD4 kinda faded out and most people moved on to newer games. I still get a kick out of playing it though.

I have a wife and 4 teenage kids, so I don't get to game as much as I used to. I'm an avid PC enthusiast and I've built several computers for friends and family.

If you see me out there, give me a shout.
GR1T

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: COD4

Re: Introducing myself

Postby fallout » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:35 UTC

Welcome to Vogon GR1T.

Let me introduce myself. I'm the Board Moderator and Administrator for both of our COD 4 servers.
And from what I've seen, you are a very good player. If you ever need any assistance, and I happen to
be on the server, feel free to ask.

8-)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Server: FFA

Postby GR1T » Fri Oct 26, 2018 13:28 UTC

Hi fallout. Nice to meet you. I think I've swapped some bullets with you before. :)

I'm a pretty good player, and I win a lot of matches, but I'm very experienced with COD4 and know how to play the game well. Plus I have a very fast PC and my internet connection is blazing fast. I know it's frustrating for those that don't win much, so usually if I win a couple of matches in a row I'll leave the game and come back later or the next day. The last thing I want is for people to leave the game because they're not having fun.

Anyway...I really enjoy your server. Keep up the good work.
GR1T

Postby sc.Toxic|A » Sat Oct 27, 2018 03:14 UTC

GR1T,

Always a welcome competitive player! & you are and a Damn good one, welcome to kick my ass at anytime! :) good to hear from you, ME! I am 58 with 2 children and 4 grand children, one actually plays COD sometimes 13yr old as of this weekend!...Plays On my computer (ya same name :P ) weekends really ...so glad to have my family close to home, anyways see you in the Battle fields...

Tox, :mg: :mg: :mg:
sc.Toxic|A

Favorite map: Backlot

Postby GR1T » Sat Oct 27, 2018 22:14 UTC

Hey Toxic,

I'm only 54, so you've got me by a few years. I don't have grandkids yet either. haha

I have a great time playing with you and all the others. Fun stuff!!

Hope to see you out there soon. Take care...
GR1T

Postby dyn » Sun Oct 28, 2018 06:42 UTC

Hi and welcome! :)
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8

Return to COD4