Page 4 of 5

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 17:27 UTC
by Fierfaks
ARES

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 18:26 UTC
by Fierfaks
Greka, Mozg , Soloser - one player

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 19:52 UTC
by Fierfaks
Leman

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 13:21 UTC
by Fierfaks
hahik

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 14:31 UTC
by Fierfaks
NaGibaToR

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 14:51 UTC
by Fierfaks
Fierfaks wrote:ARES

IPMAN

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 13:00 UTC
by Fierfaks
durin

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 15:29 UTC
by Fierfaks
саня

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 14:30 UTC
by Fierfaks
pryde

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 09:31 UTC
by Fierfaks
ZEPRO

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 13:26 UTC
by Fierfaks
zed

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 15:06 UTC
by Fierfaks
ZEZOOOOO

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 15:25 UTC
by Fierfaks
MaxSeppel

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 18:35 UTC
by Fierfaks
SG

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 18:11 UTC
by Fierfaks
BadSpeed

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 16:10 UTC
by Fierfaks
W1zArD58

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 18:26 UTC
by Fierfaks
bot

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 17:43 UTC
by Fierfaks
SNOWMAN

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 16:36 UTC
by Snowman
Fierfaks wrote:SNOWMAN


I feel sorry for you. You come on the server and accuse people of hacking because they beat you. According to you, you know everything about this game, but In reality you are not that good. Most of these videos that you have posted the person is not even hacking which shows that you just a sad person. I am telling you I am done with your accusations about me and everyone else. If this keeps up i'll find another server like all the other people that are tired of your harassment. Ill go somewhere they do not allow their supporters to be harassed for playing fair. Later.

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 16:43 UTC
by Fierfaks
Snowman wrote:
Fierfaks wrote:SNOWMAN


I feel sorry for you. You come on the server and accuse people of hacking because they beat you. According to you, you know everything about this game, but In reality you are not that good. Most of these videos that you have posted the person is not even hacking which shows that you just a sad person. I am telling you I am done with your accusations about me and everyone else. If this keeps up i'll find another server like all the other people that are tired of your harassment. Ill go somewhere they do not allow their supporters to be harassed for playing fair. Later.


No one said in their own defense these videos.

Only you delete everyone you don't like

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 02:37 UTC
by sc.Toxic|A
Snowman wrote:
Fierfaks wrote:SNOWMAN


I feel sorry for you. You come on the server and accuse people of hacking because they beat you. According to you, you know everything about this game, but In reality you are not that good. Most of these videos that you have posted the person is not even hacking which shows that you just a sad person. I am telling you I am done with your accusations about me and everyone else. If this keeps up i'll find another server like all the other people that are tired of your harassment. Ill go somewhere they do not allow their supporters to be harassed for playing fair. Later.



Snow you are A very good player, and a good Person, Fierfaks for some reason does think allot of people Hack, and somehow does not know about basic glitching in this game, and thinks they are Hacks, I have had this conversation with him before on this topic, and I don't think he understands COD4 correctly, and not clear if he even plays it. if so what Name does he use as I don't tend to see Fierfaks as a player, but maybe he is on when I am at work so who knows.

What I do know if you don't Hack.

Toxic

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 13:24 UTC
by Fierfaks
I have been playing on that server for 10 years.
Of these, the admin is 6 years old.
And I've been watching for 2 years.

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 14:33 UTC
by Q_Q_ME
Well my old friend

If anyone wants to know if you understand this game or if you know how to play they could always challenge you to a one on one match on our TDM hard core server. :DD

I personally would love to watch that match. :oldman:

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 15:34 UTC
by Fierfaks
Q_Q_ME wrote:Well my old friend

If anyone wants to know if you understand this game or if you know how to play they could always challenge you to a one on one match on our TDM hard core server. :DD

I personally would love to watch that match. :oldman:


Hello my old friend! I'm not against. But I am not the same as I was before.

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 13:12 UTC
by Q_Q_ME
sc.Toxic|A wrote:
Snowman wrote:
Fierfaks wrote:SNOWMAN


I feel sorry for you. You come on the server and accuse people of hacking because they beat you. According to you, you know everything about this game, but In reality you are not that good. Most of these videos that you have posted the person is not even hacking which shows that you just a sad person. I am telling you I am done with your accusations about me and everyone else. If this keeps up i'll find another server like all the other people that are tired of your harassment. Ill go somewhere they do not allow their supporters to be harassed for playing fair. Later.



Snow you are A very good player, and a good Person, Fierfaks for some reason does think allot of people Hack, and somehow does not know about basic glitching in this game, and thinks they are Hacks, I have had this conversation with him before on this topic, and I don't think he understands COD4 correctly, and not clear if he even plays it. if so what Name does he use as I don't tend to see Fierfaks as a player, but maybe he is on when I am at work so who knows.

What I do know if you don't Hack?

Toxic

==================================================================================================================================
Well I've sent Toxic 2 PM's asking him to help me find the conversation between him and Fierfaks that he's talking about in the post above but he has failed to answer the PM's.

G I wonder Y.

Of course I already know that there really isn't any post or PM or conversation that he had with Fierfaks either in a board post or PM or in the server.

How do I know this you ask?

Well I know fierfaks and I know he saves everything and he recorsds everything in the server just like myself and all of the other admins and TM's that I gave my record script to and who were trained to do so long ago.

So there's no doubt that Toxic was not truthful when he made this statment in his post above.
"I have had this conversation with him before on this topic"

Why would a TM belittle a long time member who donated so much for so many years and put in endless hours of administration on 2 50 client ARES crk servers when they were full 24/7 365 with litterly thousands of players in our servers every week because we were the Number 1 COD4 Server in the world and because of all the fantastic and knowledgeable members and admins that gave so much to make us number 1 in the world.
:oldman:

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 14:21 UTC
by sc.Toxic|A
I replied to your email to me, and I saw no response from you, I also Sent you the original message that I sent yesterday, and I am still not sure Why you are being so accusatory

But enough on this Bad dialogue

Tox

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 14:30 UTC
by Q_Q_ME
Can you read??

I'll make it perfectly clear for everyone that reads these posts and replies.

You lied when you said that you talked to Fierfaks about the topic that SNOWMAN posted.

In other words your full of shit.

I just xersiced my freedom of speach. :lol:

Now try to worm your way out of that. :oldman:

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 14:33 UTC
by Fierfaks
sc.Toxic|A wrote:I replied to your email to me, and I saw no response from you, I also Sent you the original message that I sent yesterday, and I am still not sure Why you are being so accusatory

But enough on this Bad dialogue

Tox


This topic is not for everyone.
There is a PM. And there is TM.

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 14:45 UTC
by Q_Q_ME
OK Toxic
Here are the 2 PM's I sent you that you never replied to look at the dates on them.

First PM Sent
I need your Help!!
Sent: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:25 UTC
From: Q_Q_ME
To: sc.Toxic|A
Hey There again Toxic.

I know that you joined our community on 8-21-2018 and I've searched the board from that date forward trying to find any conversations that you may have had with a long standing member and long time admin by the name of Firefaks as you stated in your post below.

However I have yet to find any such conversations between you and Fierfaks concerning the subject/post as you've stated in your below post.

Could you please locate the post containing the conversation that you're referring to in the post below and send me a link to it so I can review it.

Thanks, Q_Q_Me

============================================================================================================
Snow you are A very good player, and a good Person, Fierfaks for some reason does think allot of people Hack, and somehow does not know about basic glitching in this game, and thinks they are Hacks, I have had this conversation with him before on this topic, and I don't think he understands COD4 correctly, and not clear if he even plays it. if so what Name does he use as I don't tend to see Fierfaks as a player, but maybe he is on when I am at work so who knows.

What I do know if you don't Hack.

Toxic
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second PM Sent

Where is the Conversation between you and Ferfaks??
Sent: Sun Mar 07, 2021 14:58 UTC
From: Q_Q_ME
To: sc.Toxic|A
Toxic' are you ever going to point out the conversation that you say you had with Firefaks??


Q_Q_Me

Re: Hack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 15:14 UTC
by Q_Q_ME
BTW Toxic you never replied to thoses PM's and you never sent me any E-mails to my e-mail address listed in my profile.

If you sent anything to anyone you need to check your sent and out boxes to see just who you sent them to.

If you need help understanding how the use the user Control Panel you should ask for help or read more.

:oldman: