I can not connect to ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

I can not connect to ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server

Postby eric » Fri May 31, 2019 19:39 UTC

Hello friends! :) I want to thank you for allowing those of us who love cod4 to continue playing and making friends on their servers. Excuse my English so bad, what happens is that I'm from Peru and here we speak Spanish. I want to ask them for help since I can not connect to the ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server, I have not been banned or anything, when I try to connect the message appears: "The connection time with the server is exhausted" and I can never connect, this server does not appear either In my favorites list, instead of the server's ip appears in white numbers, I have tried to remove the server from the list of favorites and add it again, but there is no solution, I have even restarted my router, but it did not work either . But I can connect to the other server of cod4 ARES FFA CHAOS Crk, where I have no problem and I can play. Please help me. Thank you in advance, thank you very much. I leave all my data:

my ip: 190.117.162.164
nick in the forum: eric
nick in the game: eric
Game version: 1.7.568
eric

Re: I can not connect to ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server

Postby fallout » Fri May 31, 2019 21:27 UTC

This the IP Address for the TDM server:

192.223.24.210:28960

If your trying to connect and get those messages, you probably don't have the correct address as above. Try again
with this one. If you still can't connect, I'll ask dyn to look into it. :)

8-)
fallout
Former Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby eric » Fri May 31, 2019 21:43 UTC

Hi friend! I've been trying to connect to exactly that IP address, but I can not do it, even a few seconds ago I deleted the ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server from the favorites list and added it again very carefully so as not to make mistakes in the numbers and follow the same problem. But after that I tried to connect to the server ARES FFA CHAOS Crk and yes I could do it, there everything is fine. Please friend help me. I appreciate it a lot.
eric

Postby eric » Sun Jun 02, 2019 09:39 UTC

Hi friend! The problem was solved. Now I can connect to the ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server and I can play without any problems. Thank you very much!
eric

Postby fallout » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:18 UTC

That's awesome eric. But don't thank me, thank dyn, without him all this wouldn't be possible. :)

8-)
fallout
Former Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby eric » Mon Jun 03, 2019 00:25 UTC

Thank you very much friend dyn!!! :) :) :)
eric

Postby eric » Fri Jun 28, 2019 04:50 UTC

Hello friends! I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I need help, again I have the same problem, I can not connect to ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server, maybe the problem is because my ip address has changed (in Peru only companies can have fixed ip, other people have dynamic ip). Please friends help me, I thank you very much. I leave all my information.

my new ip: 190.117.150.34
nick in the forum: eric
nick in the game: eric
Game version: 1.7.568
eric

Postby eric » Fri Jul 05, 2019 23:53 UTC

Hi friends! The problem was solved.Thank you very much :) :) :)
eric

Return to COD4